Download our City of Asheville Utility Transfer Worksheet to track who you’ve called, when you called, and any pertitent notes to getting your utilities ready for your move.
|Water Resources Dept. (City Hall, 1st Floor)
|Progress Energy (Electric)
|Metropolitan Sewer District
|AT&T (formerly Bell South)
|Charter (Cable and Broadband)
Let’s face it, moving is not a favorite activity for anyone. And moving in an active urban area can hold greater challenges. Use the following resources to get organized and hire some help.
- Reserve Meters for your Moving Truck with the City of Asheville. Call Parking Services at 828/259-5792.
- List of Local Moving Companies
- Moving Advice and Tips
- Moving Max Moving Directory
- The Moving Yourself Guide
- Before you move into your new home
- Download the moving checklist with everything you need to remember to do before, during and after your move.
Once named one of the Top 15 Places to Reinvent Your Life by AARP Magazine, Asheville is a great place to retire. Use the following resources to enjoy your golden years in Asheville: