From 1900 until the great depression, Downtown Asheville, Coxe Avenue and the Sawyer Motor Building were the location of choice by fascinating people during fascinating times. By 2001, the condo renovation was complete and 20 residential condos were ready for occupancy. While there aren’t any units still offered by the developer, Sawyer Motor condos periodically come on the market for resale.
Sawyer Motor Condos range in size from 760 square foot 1-bedroom units to 1,450 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units.
Sawyer Motor Condos Features
- Secured parking garage in the building
- Formal entrance lobby w/security system
- Roof-top patio with Western mountain views
- Mountain views from southern & western exposures
- Glass block light wells
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Open, contemporary floor plans
- Steel beams
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Historic heart of pine floors
Sawyer Motor Condos for Sale
Click on each of the following links to view current availabilities for sale in the described locations.